- Private Lessons: $80/1 hour, $65/45-minutes, $50/30-minutes. Limited to availability.
- Video Game Music Workshop (ages 13-19): $30/class. Free for students enrolled in monthly memberships.
- Fiddle Club Workshop (ages 7-12): $20/class. Free for students enrolled in monthly memberships.
- Monthly Memberships:
- $140/Month – 30 minute private lesson each week.
- $200/Month – 45-minute private lesson each week.
- $260/Month – 1 hour private lesson each week.
- Secondary Instrument add-on: 60/Month – 15 minute weekly private piano or mandolin lessons. Corequisite: Violin lessons.
- Cash, check, Venmo, and charter school purchase orders are accepted.
- Payment is due at the start of each lesson unless you are enrolled in a monthly membership.
- Monthly membership payments are due on the 1st. There is a grace period until the 5th, after which a late fee of $20 will occur. Failure to pay may result in termination from the program.
- If you enroll in a monthly membership before the first week of the month, the first month’s payment will be prorated and due at your first lesson. The next payment will be due on the 1st of the following month.
- Written notice must be received prior to the 27th to terminate membership for the following month.
- If you are going to be away for more than 2 weeks, you may opt to continue the monthly payments and make up the missed lessons, terminate enrollment and re-enroll later (you risk losing your time slot and are subject to increased rates with this option), or pay ½ the regular monthly payment to reserve your time slot, but without receiving makeups.
- If your lesson is cancelled due to teacher illness/travel or a national holiday, you will receive a makeup lesson.
- 24 hours notice must be given to reschedule lessons and they must be rescheduled within 7 days. If you think there’s a chance you might be absent, go ahead and reschedule for a different day.
- If you are running late, having transportation trouble, or are sick but well enough to function, you can opt to have a Skype lesson instead of a regular lesson that day.
- Vacation absences: Up to two lessons per semester may be rescheduled in advance as long as the teacher is given at least one week’s notice.
- Please park across the street, in the Chatsworth Park North parking lot.
- Use the pedestrian gate at the venue. Please make sure the gate is closed behind you.
- There is a pig, horse, bird and cat on site. Do not enter the corral with the horse and do not feed the animals without permission and supervision from the property owner.
- Take off your shoes when entering the office.
- Please arrive a few minutes early and quietly get your instrument set up in the waiting area.
- Fiddle Club Workshop (ages 7-12): Meets the 2nd Sunday of each month from 1-2 PM
- Video Game Music Workshop (ages 13-19): Meets the 3rd Sunday of each month, 6-8 PM
Family Fiddle Jam
- This is a slow (beginner’s) jam that’s free and open to the community. All ages & folk instruments welcome. RSVP’s are encouraged.
- Takes place at Chatsworth Park North 3:30-5:00 pm every 4th Sunday of the month.
Holiday & Event Calendar
| October 14 Goleta Fiddle Contest
November 18 Glendale Youth Orchestra Concert
November 22 Thanksgiving
December 24-25 Christmas
December 31-January 1 New Year’s
|March 10 Glendale Youth Orchestra Concert
April 10-14 Julian Family Fiddle Camp
May TBD Retirement Home Concert
May 19 Topanga Fiddle Contest